Engine bay renovation

After the back of the car, I decided to renovate the front part of the car. This is a project alongside the restoration of the interior seats and rear bench. I started with dismantling the front. It turned out to be a bit rusty on the bottom side that is normally hidden by the bumper.

Then I removed the outer and inner fenders to inspect them for rust. There turned out to be nasty rusty spots on one outer fender and one inner fender. I decided to replace them with new old stock parts that I’m going to sand down to the bare metal, paint with 2k epoxy primer. Soon more on preparing and painting those parts.

As I was removing all kinds of small parts in the engine bay, I decided to clean an repaint those parts as well.

Begin typing your search term above and press enter to search. Press ESC to cancel.

Back To Top